Thank you for booking with Merry Laurel Weddings! Please read our agreement below and click reply all confirming that you agree to the terms by stating “I Agree” in the email. If you need to make changes, please note them accordingly.
1. Confirm your agreement. Once you and our DJ confirm the agreement – we will send you invoices as noted below with our mailing address. After you send the deposit to Merry Laurel Weddings we will mail you a “Date Saved” card confirming your reception date.
2. Draft Reception Agenda. Payments are structured the same way our planning is structured. Before sending your second payment you should have emailed us a draft agenda. Merry Laurel Weddings will provide suggestions to your timeline and song selections. (Don’t worry you can change and update details later). You can find the agenda form here under #2: http://merrylaurel.com/plan/
3. Finalize Songs and Agenda: Up to 30 days prior to your wedding date- you and your DJ will be working on perfecting your agenda and song list. Once you are both comfortable with all the information please submit your final plans here: http://merrylaurel.com/final-reception-information/ This link is also found on merrylaurel.com/plan #4.
If you have any questions please email or call us at anytime during the planning process,
Terms and Conditions
Date: (Fill in date of reception here)
Reception Hall: (Fill in reception hall here with city and state).
Package: Classic, Elegant, or Deluxe (will noted in the agreement email based on the Purchasers specifications).
Hours: 5 Hours. (unless otherwise noted).
Additional Hours at a rate of $100 unless negotiated otherwise with the Contracted DJ.
There are three parties involved in this contract:
1. Merry Laurel Weddings: The booking agent.
2. The Contracted DJ: Actual name will be filled in during confirmation email phase of booking.
3. The Purchaser: Actual name will be filled in during the confirmation email phase of booking.
Terms of Agreement:
• Merry Laurel Weddings and/or the Contracted DJ shall not be held liable for any action arising from or in connection with any individuals not directly affiliated Merry Laurel Weddings only including Merry Laurel Weddings and directly contracted DJ’s from Merry Laurel Weddings.
• The Purchaser agrees to assume full responsibility for any and all damages caused by themselves or their guests involving any of the Merry Laurel Weddings or Contracted DJ’s property including but not limited to speakers, computer, lights, wires, and vehicle.
• Any and all information or details including but not limited to song selection, bridal party information, and reception agenda, must be communicated a minimum of 30 days preceding the wedding reception. If the details are submitted after 30 days prior to the wedding, there is no guarantee on song selection, agenda, timing, or any other detail relating to the reception.
• The buyer(s) agrees to supply Merry Laurel Weddings or the Contracted DJ(s) a minimum of 2 meals equal to the meals supplied to the guests.
• The buyer will provide Merry Laurel Weddings and/or the contracted DJ a 6 foot table at the wedding with two chairs.
• The purchaser gives any and all permission for Merry Laurel Weddings and/or subcontracted DJ to use photos, status updates, and videos from the contracted event online including but not limited to facebook, twitter, and the Merry Laurel webpage before during or after the event.
• Parties entering into this contract are permanently bound to fulfill the obligations by this agreement unless one or more of the following conditions apply:
1. All parties mutually agree to leave the agreement and its responsibilities.
2. The wedding reception described herein is completely cancelled, and a minimum of 90 days notice is given.
• In the event that the Contracted DJ becomes unable to provide his/her services due to complications beyond the control of Merry Laurel Weddings and the said Contracted DJ, Merry Laurel Weddings the following measures will be taken: An equal or higher qualified Merry Laurel Weddings Contracted DJ will take the said Contracted DJs place at no additional charge to the Purchaser or said Contracted DJ based on availability.
• In the event that no contracted DJs qualified from Merry Laurel Weddings are available, Merry Laurel Weddings will pursue another reputable DJ service and transfer all information pertinent to the Purchaser, and the $300 booking fee will be refunded to the Purchaser from the said Contracted DJ.
•Upon agreement of terms: $300 installment #1 (deposit) due.
•$300 installment #2, 4 months prior to wedding date.
•Remainder of balance 1 month prior to wedding.
•All invoices will be emailed after terms and conditions are agreed upon as outlined below.
*Payment terms are flexible – if you wish to pay in different installments please propose dates and amounts of payment when you reply “I Agree.” Payments must be paid in full prior to reception date.
Agreement of Terms
• Agreement to these terms and conditions is made official by the when all of the following conditions are met below in numbers 1-3. Emailing “I Agree.” serves as the electronic signature to all of the terms and conditions stated and/or implied in this contract.
1. The agreement is sent from Merry Laurel Weddings.
2. The Contracted DJ replies to all “I Agree.”
3. The Purchaser replies to all “I Agree.”